The title in cricketing parlance is clear but the same juxtaposed against this blog is about the 200th post that I am typing right now and it feels great.
I would like to share this occasion with all of you by showcasing what I believe is something worth it that I’ve put up till now.
So here are seven posts from the years gone by which I feel are a testament to me as a blogger and being true to my roots with each post being about a category and the timeline. Enjoy!
- Nani – This is an obituary of my maternal grandmother(Nani in Punjabi) who passed away in December 2017 and seems apt as a continuation of my previous blog On the fence since adolescence. This was both heartfelt and emotional for me to express. I wrote this in February 2018
- Such is life – I don’t type too much poetry and for me, content is supreme when it comes to me as a blogger and when I think of myself as a viewer. This is something that I like reminiscing about in terms of prose as it was early for me in September 2010 on Blogger.
- Lost on Vacation – This is a trip with friends to Malana, Himachal Pradesh, India and so is a travelogue. I typed this in December 2010 on Blogger.
- Time Pasta – It is a humorous take on cooking and would give you a whole new tangent to the term CULINARY DELIGHTS. Wish I could replicate my funny bones through this post which was done in April 2011.
- Hair Intuit– This post is on human hair and was very abstract and personal for me at the same time as a topic since this was my way of dealing with cutting my hair as a Sikh. I typed this in July 2011.
- Guruji or something like it – This topic is typical of the Delhi traffic, in particular, the four-wheelers who have Guruji written on their windshields at the back and this was done in July 2017. I took a hiatus from blogging between 2013 and 2017.
- The White Tiger – This is a book review of the same name by Aravind Adiga who is a Booker Prize Winner. I read this book and subsequently the post in January 2018.